Dec 11, 2010

PEACOCK RIVER (PROJECT)




Some of us on the forum decided to do a little aside project. We were to paint a peacock of some sort and a couple also added a little story to go along. This is my effort for the painting and the story is below:



A few of us on the "About" painting forum got involved in a little project. We were to paint a version of a peacock and some of us added a little story to go along. My story is mostly to give some explanation. This is my painting and here is my story:


This is the Peacock River, my husband and I live on its banks. There are thousands of goldfish in it that sparkle in the sun. The contrast of the golden fish next to the turquoise of the water is awesome. My two kitties never need to be fed or watered they live on what they can catch. There is magic in the water that has turned them into the most beautiful cats in the world.

And that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE PEACOCK RIVER AND YOU ALWAYS DID TELL WONDERFUL STORIES
CATHY

paintlady said...

A truly original artistic idea done very well~!